Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Issue!

This is the first posting of the Bradford Place Madison blog. It is intended for the residents of Bradford Place subdivision in Madison, Mississippi as a place to exchange information about the subdivision and also city activities that affect Bradford Place (BP).

This is a free blog site provided by Google, which will have advertising placed on the site without our knowledge or consent. If this becomes objectionable, I will close this blog.

You are encouraged to post your comments and questions here, and I will try to provide response as soon as possible. Of course you may use your own name or a screen name. I imagine that the blog will be up dated periodically, but have no idea how often this may be.

The intent is to let you know about miscellaneous rules of the BP Covenants or city ordinances and changes that may have a bearing on our property values. It will also be a place for you to voice your concerns, however, as administrator of the blog, I reserve the right to edit, delay until researched, or refuse to publish them in the interest of propriety.

This blog is not associated with the Bradford Place Homeowner Association, but we intend to cooperate with them in any way we can.

I have been a resident of BP for over 10 years, and hope this will contribute to the improvement of our subdivision.

I am publishing this under the name of Streck, which was my nickname years ago, for I too, wish to remain annonymous.

I certainly would appreciate your suggestions as to make this a better blog.


Streck

Blog Administrator

No comments: